A new baby to love!

Oh, exciting news from my front. I have a new baby to love!

Last week I became the proud owner of a Nikon D40, digital SLR camera. I am overjoyed with my new little friend and have hardly put it down since charging the battery!

As a result, I have decided that much of this blog will become a "photo blog". I plan on posting a photo or two each day with a little story attached to them. Yes, I've got the bug again. I lost it for a while, as I was feeling left behind the times still shooting with film in my Nikon F90X. But I'm back, and more excited than ever!

So sit back and enjoy the show! I hope to see some feedback from you. Help me as I grow!

Peace,
Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm so happy for you! lol. Yes, I really am. I so want that camera even though I'd have no idea what to do with it. Happy shooting! (and book me for a family photo shoot next summer :) )