I won!!!

"Oh, this is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm comin' to join ya, honey!" ~ Fred Sandford's 'heart attack response' in the television show "Sandford and Son".


That was my reaction on Wednesday evening as the Lotto 6/49 numbers were announced one by one.




"Two"



check



"Ten"



no...




"Nineteen"



hmm...check



"Thirty-six"



check!



"Fourty"



oh my goodness! check!



"And fourty-eight. Bonus, 18"



ack!



My ticket held 4 out of 6 of the numbers, the kicker being a 49 instead of 48 - one number off $100,000! That's the biggest win I've had on any lottery ticket purchase. Thursday morning I excitedly checked the OLG site to see what fortune I had won!



$70.60!



Meh, it's not the millions but it's better than a kick in the pants!




Let's see your Lotto 6/49 happy dance!





No comments: